Google+ Beathearts: Jay-Z - Glory feat. B.I.C. (prod. Neptunes)

1.20.2012

Jay-Z - Glory feat. B.I.C. (prod. Neptunes)


Too celebrate Hova & Beyonce's birth of their child Blue Ivy Carter, born two weeks ago, proud father Jay-Z released the song 'Glory' some time ago. Produced by the Neptunes, another Pharrell post in short time, strangely enough..

Their wealthy celebrity friends been showering them with gifts and sources told the newspapers "..then there is the $285 Jean Paul Gaultier silk dress to burp on", also Jay plunked down $20,000 on a baby crib, pretty sick with all these money going around, but the track breathing of love from Jay to his child, one of the really biggest hiphop stars that manage to pull of quite the beautiful hiphop love song with such passion and emotion.


Jay-Z - Glory feat. B.I.C

The most amazing feeling I feel/Words can’t describe what I’m feeling for real/Baby, I paint the sky blue/My greatest creation was you/You, you, glory

False alarms and false starts/All made better by the sound of your heart/All the pain of the last time/I prayed so hard it was the last time/Your mama said you danced for her/Did you wiggle your hands for her?

Everything that I prayed for/God’s gift I wish I woulda prayed more/God makes no mistakes, I made a few/Rough sled in here and there but I made it through/I wreak havoc on the world/Get ready for part two/A younger, smarter, faster me/So a pinch of Hov, a whole glass of B

Your grand pop died of liquor failure/Then he died of liver failure/Deep down he was a good man/God damn I can’t deliver failure/Bad ass little Hov/Two years old shopping on Saville Row/Wicked ass little Bey, hard not to spoil you rotten, looking like little me/The most beautiful-est thing in this world/Is Daddy’s little girl/You don’t yet know what swag is

But you was made in Paris and mama woke up the next day and shot her album package/Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you disappeared but nah baby, you magic/So there you have it, shit happens/Just make sure the plane you on is bigger than your carry-on baggage/Everybody goes through stuff/Life is a gift, love/Open it up/You're a child of destiny/You're the child of my destiny/You're my child with the child from destiny's child/That's a hell of recipe/Glory, glory, glory sorry

0 reactions: