Google+ Beathearts: Prince - If I was your girlfriend (DJ Vadim re-rub)

11.09.2013

Prince - If I was your girlfriend (DJ Vadim re-rub)

Hot damn! Listening to Radio Nova Paris this morning (great web radio btw) and was stopped in my tracks by this amazing re-rub of "If I was your girlfriend". Producer, DJ, promoter, record collector, radio presenter, occasional painter and writer, DJ Vadim (Vadim Peare) had apparently been sitting on this for years and decided to drop it a few days ago on Soundcloud. Born in Leningrad in the USSR-era, raised in the UK and he's now resident of both New York and Port Au Prince.

"This is just a lil re rub re edit re fix i did of one of my favourite artists a few years back. its not really a fully fledged remix so icannto take mad credit. more a re arrangement, changed the drums, added a little more bass. its been sitting in my vaults and i thought i had already posted it but no. So its fresh n clean 4 U, and since im in mnpls rite now. enjoy your prince fix!"

Make sure to grab right it now before Soundcloud is jammed!


Download: Prince - If I was your girlfriend (DJ Vadim re-rub)

0 reactions: