Google+ Beathearts: Beathearts top selections 2013: #4. The Knife - Shaking the habitual

1.02.2014

Beathearts top selections 2013: #4. The Knife - Shaking the habitual


4. The Knife - Shaking the habitual (Rabid)

The Dreijer siblings put together the best live experience of the year. And they had the album and the concept to back it up. "Shaking the habitual" is not an album I listen to all at once. It's not an album to get you going in the morning. But it is without a doubt one of the albums I've gone back back to and listened to in parts over and over again all year.

They dare to be political. They dare to be artsy. They dare to challenge their audience which of course split opinions. I love it and I applaud their ballsy move not compromise and hope more artist go in that direction in 2014.



Takeaway track: "Wrap your arms around me"
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Soundcloud

Best releases of 2013: 10th  9th  8th  7th  6th  5th  4th  3rd  2nd 1st 

0 reactions: